Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Day!

You know things in life are not always going to be laughs and giggles but the Lord intended us all to laugh and enjoy our time. Lately I have been noticing how Christians have lost their excitement for Christ. I am not saying that in a stereotypical thing that Christians are a click but from what I have observed is that during worship why do we stand still? Why do we not scream the fact that I am alive because I am alive in Christ? Personally I am more than excited to be the daughter of the King. It brings me hope to know that I have a Savior that loves me. Wow Jesus loves me Amy Richardson, man that is freaking amazing. I cant help myself wanting to scream and shout and jump and dance (yes dance) and go crazy because their is a King that holds me in His hands. I have received grace and because of that HE HAS SAVED ME. I love my Lord and I am proud to scream it from the top of my lungs and let everyone know that He is alive in me. I love the fact the Almighty King who is bigger than all the universe made me. He loves my heart, He loves me smile, He loves my passion, He loves me in my hurts, He receives praises from my voice, He loves me so much He was willing to die for me, and for that I am changed. I JUST LOVE JESUS AND I AM GOING TO CELEBRATE IT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love You! Happy that you are happy and following God's Plan./MOM