Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I trust in the election of my Lord

I have written a post but I am still debating whether or not I am going to publish it. I am a very opinionated person, and literally everyone that I have met including family, close friends, and teachers have all told me that at least once. There is a good and bad side it. But if you know me you know that I am fascinated with and love US History and American Government. Those classes in high school I left with a warm fuzzy feeling and I was the nerd who finished US History with a 100 average. Anyways today I am going to get to vote in the presidential election. And if I decide to post my opinions (which probably wont happen) then you will know my livid and hurting feelings towards this election. But today I pray that whatever the outcome is when I wake up in the morning (which I am a nerd and I have always watched the polls) I will find comfort and peace in the Almighty God who holds this country in His hands. I am trusting in my Lord that things will be alright and that His will, will be done. America has fallen short to the Glory of God. Christians have failed at their jobs and a time of persecution will come for this country. All non-believers and believers who talk the talk but don't live the life should fear the Lord, because He WILL reign again. Todays world is so much like the Old Testament in so many ways. It is time that us, as Christians speak the truth of the Lord and stop putting daisy's in the middle of the gospel. I am going to stop myself now before I offend anyone because I seem to that a lot in this specific subject.

God please Bless America

So of course you know that I cant leave you without a song. On shuffle my ipod turned this on and let me tell you my roommate and I had a time of praising God. This song made me feel better about the day. and yes I am a huge kirk franklin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGGg_bfIkUU

No comments: