Friday, November 14, 2008

My Prayer
Heavenly Father,
I live for the fulfillment of you my Lord Jesus Christ. I want nothing more than to please you father and complete the duties of your will for my life. I am woman who has been broken but everyday I am learning that because of my brokenness I am bringing glue into someones life. Thank you Lord for Life, Thank you Lord for the gifts of your creation. Thank you for you, thank you for right now. Thank you for this day and the opportunity to know you and serve you. Thank you for your presence always. Thank you for your unconditional love and forgiveness. Help me to open my heart and know your unconditional love and forgiveness and extend it outward and to open my eye and see your light in all who cross my path today in loving, unattached service to your will. My gracious Lord I place my future in your hands and choose to experience peace within your grace, feeling joined and connected with you who have been always and will be always, and with all those who have, who do, and who will cross my path, seeing their light, being a love finder and a love giver opening my heart to know your unconditional love and forgiveness and extending it outward. Praise the father praise the son praise the spirit three in one. Hallelujah. My hope is found in you, I hold on tightly you will never let me go. Jesus you will never fail. Mercy has found a way for me Jesus you are all WE need. What a Savior you are, you were crucified and now you are alive. Your Grace has made a way to the cross. Thank you for loving me. Amen

Your Daughter,

Amy Richardson



Today I lost a good friend of mine due to a drunk driver driving into her lane. I have experienced death in my life before and I have lost friends in the past. But what is different about this specific friend is that I did not think anything out of the ordinary in our friendship. We sat near one another in choir my freshman year in High School. Yes, she was a little different of a person but I always found her to be hilarious and she just had so much joy. We never hung out, outside of school but when we were able to talk in school I had some of the most fascinating conversations. At the end of senior year she wrote in my yearbook "Thank you for never once judging me and just loving me for who I am. You have shown me a light Amy Richardson. Thank you for never throwing your beliefs in my face but allowing me to see them just by your spirit..." I wish that I could know that she has seen the light to Jesus Christ and is now in the arms of her maker but all I can do is pray that she is.. My heart is broken for her family and my heart hurts because of a loss to a good friend. I pray that I was the light that she needed to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

powerful prayer.
powerful prayer.