Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wonders of the World

Yesterday, I was on my way back to school after waiting in line and voting like the true American I am but anyways I spotted the most beautiful rainbow that I have ever seen. After a few moments of looking out on the rainbow I spotted how spectacular this time of year is and how we forget how beautiful this world truly is, and how brilliant the creator is. God is most creative and has the most majestic paintings. He is the artist of all artist. His painting in the sky yesterday absolutely took my breath away. The Lord created a beautiful day yesterday you saw every inch of His beautiful wonders and that I am thankful. You know it amazes me that the sunset is never the same. You will never find the sky the exact way as the day before. It is so awesome to think that God's creativity and LOVE never runs dry. I just absolutely adore and love the colors of the leaves around my school. I love to just sit outside and do my work because the scenary is absolutely gorgeous. I just wanted to share a few pictures that truly captures the greatness of God.






2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing!
I LOVE YOU, little sister and miss you tons! I need some "Amy time."

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures! You are truly seeing God's Creations on top of North Greenville. Love you and miss you! Love, MOM