Monday, October 13, 2008

A synonym for angry?

John F. Kennedy once said “I look forward to a future in which our country will match its military strength with our moral restraint, its wealth with our wisdom, its power with our purpose.” A clever man he was, JFK was one of my favorite presidents he is second to of course Abraham Lincoln (but that is saved for another time). I will say that I did not completely agree with all that he and his campaign stood for, but I did admire his love and passion for his country. The man could give a speech with such generosity and nobleness and intelligence. With those qualities I find myself so intrigued with this family and their crazy background, but anyways now explaining the reason for my quote. I hate that this is my first election that I get part in, I mean McCain and Obama they are both ridiculous but I find myself having some pretty livid feelings towards a certain candidate running for “Commander and Chief of the armed forces” (I apologize in all ways if this is offensive but I am a blunt person) and his name is Obama. First off are we seriously going to put a man in office that is going to control our armed forces and he has never had any experience in the military? What Yes America is so intelligent my word, I mean really? How in the world is he going to tell us how to fight and what procedures should he call on if he has never experienced it. This frustrates me so much. Anyways I was watching a court case held against abortion and Obama. Obama voted yes towards abortion in the state of Illinois. When a woman put on the stand shared a story about when she was forced with her job to hold a new born baby who was aborted through the umbilical cord. The baby was born with Down syndrome, and she could not bear to live it alone that she held it for 45 min and watch the heart beat go slowly down until it stopped. (I am crying typing this). When this type of abortion happens they take the living child that has a birth certificate to a room and wait until it takes its last breathe then given a death certificate, when the women shared this testimony Obama did not shed one tear. Is he human? This is cruel, it’s almost like in the Old Testament when people would sacrifice their children to the pagan gods the Lord did not intend for this. Abortion is MURDER flat out no other word is used for it. How can we allow a man who would watch something and agree with something so inhumane? My last thing that makes the cherry on top is when he was asked about his own daughters he said I believe that nothing my children do deserve to suffer with a child and when they asked him why for that comment he said that is above my payroll WHAT does that mean. He infuriates me so much. To think that a man with morals such as these could be running my country scares me but trusting in my Lord Jesus Christ I know a “David” will soon reign again. This country has lost its passion for what our freedom is really about. We have lost men who have a living fire inside of them to serve our country.

No comments: