Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rise and Shine

I am very excited about this blog!! I don't know how consistent I will be with my posts. I am hoping with this blog I will grow stronger in my relationship with the Lord. This blog will be my thoughts and discomforts and insecurities and my believes. As well as a little bit of randomness. My life is just beginning and I hope that with this blog others will be up lifted and they will find something through this. I find myself getting caught up with the ways of the world that I forget my TRUE purpose on this earth, which is to serve the Lord. When people look at me I want them to see the light of Jesus shine through me. With this blog I will be sharing my attempts of living a life glorifying to Him. It will have my ramblings and struggles and passions and beliefs. It will be disturbing at times because nothing in life is ever going to be perfect and God shows himself in ways that people cant even imagine. I am a disciple of Christ and just a women who is still discovering the majestic mysteries of the world. All I want is to hear the words "well done my good and faithful servant." said to me as I enter the Kingdom of God.

3 comments:

Annie said...

When you sent me the e-mail, you did not specify that this was YOUR blog. :) I am excited to read it, and I am linking it from mine now. I LOVE YOU!

W and Js mommy said...

Excited to see how the "college" amy lives day to day! YOU are a ray of sunshine...adding you to my blog roll!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I love hearing your thoughts! Love you, MOM