Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh How He Loves
















Words cannot describe how brilliant, majestic, creative, magnificent my Lord is and this morning He painted the most beautiful sunrise in the sky. The Lord is my favorite artist and He is the ultimate artist. What amazes me is that you can get up every morning and sit in the same place at the same time and watch the Lord bring in a new day and never once will you watch the same sunrise painted across the sky again. It amazes me that my creator is so creative that He never has to repeat His creativity. That He is so brilliant that everything in His creations are different. Not one is exactly the same and to me that blows my mind. This morning I fell even more in Love with my Savior as He brought light back into the night sky to bring in another day so that He could be praised. I am so overwhelmed with words to say about what the Lord showed me and brought to me this morning that I can't even begin to tell. I took some pictures of my Lord this morning and just being there in person brought me to my knees. These paintings are priceless and no one can created such art as HE!!!!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful. Everyday Ilook around and no matter what the day is like the pictures God paints are always beautiful. Love you, Wendy

Anonymous said...

man!

Anonymous said...

God is awesome and all we have to do is look around. You know how I love looking at God's creations. Especially in the wee morning at the beach. The mountains rank up there too! Love, MOM