Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HE IS....

He is my God, He gives me peace, He is my King of Kings, He is my Prince of Peace, He is my SAVIOR, He is the Resurrection, He is my soul, He is the Son of God, He is the Great I am, He is Worthy, He is Holy, He is magnificent, He is awe Powerful, He is indescribable, He is Sovereign, He is Loving, He IS Love, He is my Passion, He is my Desire, He is my Purpose, He is my Painter, He is my Maker, He is my hands, He is my Counselor, He is my Joy, He is Melody, He is my Harmony, He is my scale, He is my Creator, He is every Color, He is Brilliant, He is Wonderful, He is all deserving, He is trusting, He is Pure, He is my Obsession, He knows my future, He forgives my past, He is my Partner, He is my light, He is my Flame, He is my Meaning, He is Real, He is my Virtue, He is my Freedom, He is my fulfillment, He is my strength, He is my cup, He is my blessing, He gives me Grace, He gives me Hugs, He gives me courage, He gives me guidance, He is my Hope, He is my unfailing God, He is the Lamb, He is the root to my tree, he holds every key to my heart, He is my everything God, HE IS MY HEART, I am His Daughter, I am His Candle, He is Honoring, He is Glorifying, He deserves my Praise, He deserves my worship, He is the God of the Universe, He is GOOD, Lord of all the Nations, He is the light in the darkness, He is the peace to the restless, He is one of a kind, He is my Passion, He is the ultimate Passion, He is my Daddy, He is my everlasting Love, He is the wind that brushes through my hair, He is my thoughts, He is the ultimate encouragement, He is my Home and He is home, He is perfection because He is perfect, He is Glorious, He is all deserving, He is praised, He is true worship, He is my only worship, He is my heart, He is my life, He is my Savior My God my friend, He is my comfort, He is my shield, He is my protector, He is my biggest fan, He is my King, He is the reason for my smile, He is beautiful, He is magical, He is supernatural, He is a forgiving God, He is the ONLY God, He keeps the rhythm to my soul and He is my Lord



What is He to you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, I am so glad you finally started blogging again. I have missed your praises to GOD. He is everything you said and more. I have missed you and glad you and the College Mission team made it back from Delaware. You guys are awesome spending you College Spring Break doing God's work. Back to the real world and classes. Love you, MOM