Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother

I would like to take sometime and share a few things that I love and admire about my mom! My mom has been a single mom since I was 5 years old! My mom is the most determined and independant woman i know. She has spent her life raising and loving me and my sister. She has filled our home with love and encouragement and fun and laughter. She has been the admiring example of a godly woman. My mom has been through a lot in her life but she is the best thing the Lord has ever given me in this lifetime. My mom brought music in my life. My mom is my biggest fan! She is fun and exciting she is loving and caring and compassionate and passionate and genuine and real. She lives life to her fullest and she is my favorite. my mom works multiple jobs to take care of her family and she is my biggest encourager. she is someone i admire and love and want to be like. She never meets a stranger. She is a WONDERFUL MOTHER, SISTER, DAUGHTER, NANA AND PERSON! I thank Jesus for my mother everyday because without her my life would not be the same. my mother raised me and my sister to be the best and no other mom could warm my heart and bless it as much as mine! I love my mommmy!`












HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO THE BEST MOM!








I LOVE YOU












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I did not see this post. Haven't checked for awhile. Thank you so much for the shout out. I love being your Mother! Love, MOM-